Bilingual Market Research Interviewer
To view the Employer's contact information you have to be signed in!
Job details (Not Transformative)
|Job Title:||Bilingual Market Research Interviewer|
|Job location:||Canada, British Columbia, Vancouver|
Job summaryResearch Interviewers are responsible for contacting Canadians by telephone and interviewing people on a variety of topics including their political views, shopping habits, awareness of certain brands and opinions on consumer issues. We are currently recruiting individuals fluent in English and Hindi, Punjabi, Cantonese, Mandarin, French or Spanish.
This is not a sales job. You are not selling a product or service.
This position is highly flexible. It allows you to work part time or full time. You can set the hours that fit within other work, school or personal commitments. If you are looking for a low stress, non-sales job to supplement your income with the potential to develop into a career in market research, this is the opportunity for you.
We offer paid training, advancement opportunities and competitive starting salaries. Bilingual interviewers have the opportunity to earn a salary bonus when working on projects in another language.
Essential- Conduct telephone interviews for research purposes only - no selling is involved
- Demonstrate a courteous, customer-service attitude
- Follow questionnaire and survey outlines during interviews
- Use computer-assisted interview modules
- Record answers on paper or directly into a computer database
- Check all information gathered for completeness and accuracy
Required- Fluent in English and either French, Hindi, Punjabi, Cantonese, Mandarin or Spanish
- Excellent inter-personal communication, reading and listening skills
- Enthusiastic team player with a sincere interest in hearing people's opinions on social, political and consumer issues
- Intermediate computer skills
- A minimum commitment of 12 hours per week (12 - 40 hours per week is available)
- Previous experience in customer service and call centre work would be an asset